Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Welcome, Bienvenidos, and Bienvenue to my blog...

Hello Everyone,
My name is Martha aka BO$$ LADY. I am officially 22 years old as of yesterday :) I'm Mexican and Salvadorian born in Paramount, California. I have a passion for make-up, hair, taking photos, DIY experiments, and all sorts of other shenanigans. This is my first blog EVER, so don't kill me if it's not that good YET. I have wanted to start a blog for a while but I couldn't find the time to work on it. What you can expect from this blog is lots and lots of unpredictable things but will alwyas be beauty related. I always have something new I learned to share or I got some crazy project in the works. So stay tuned guys cause you're in for a ride you'll never forget!

XoXo,
Boss Lady


No comments:

Post a Comment